Luisa! I love your blog, and your party looks gorgeous. Wow! Sophie is resting right now, but when she's up, I'll make sure she takes a look. She will LOVE all the pink! Aren't blogs cool?? It will be lovely to peek in on each other now and again! And how is that juggling going??? love, Gillian (and Joey and Sophie too)
Luisa--It looks like you had a great birthday! I did, too, of course--I had a party, too, and I got a hat, sunscreen, chocolate, and a bike rack, so that I can remain (or become) healthy and fit. The chocolate is for mental health. We love you, Luisa--Blog on!
2 comments:
Luisa!
I love your blog, and your party looks gorgeous. Wow! Sophie is resting right now, but when she's up, I'll make sure she takes a look. She will LOVE all the pink!
Aren't blogs cool?? It will be lovely to peek in on each other now and again! And how is that juggling going???
love, Gillian (and Joey and Sophie too)
Luisa--It looks like you had a great birthday! I did, too, of course--I had a party, too, and I got a hat, sunscreen, chocolate, and a bike rack, so that I can remain (or become) healthy and fit. The chocolate is for mental health. We love you, Luisa--Blog on!
Post a Comment