skip to main | skip to sidebar

Luisa's Blog!!

Saturday, 30 June 2007



At Omaha Beach I found a grave stone of a soldier with the same surname as me!!! Its soooooo cool!
Posted by Luisa at 14:23

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (9)
    • ▼  June (9)
      • We went to Normandy!!!!! This is my friend, Victor...
      • In the hotel we were staying at, there was a disco...
      • At Omaha Beach I found a grave stone of a soldier ...
      • LOVE YOU JOEY, GILLIAN AND SOPHIE!!!!!!! We all mi...
      • We all went to a big theme park in the half term h...
      • This is mum and I on the back of Uncle Tony's moto...
      • My Friends and I at my party!!!
      • My Party!!
      • My Birthday!

About Me

Luisa
United States
View my complete profile